Sunday, April 12, 2009

My boyfriends birthday is this weekend..what do i get for him?!?!?!?HELP!!!?

my boyfriends birthday is this weekend and i don%26#039;t know what to get him. he lives in a different town but i get to see him on his birthday. i had an idea to send flowers to his school but i don%26#039;t want to embarrass him. so what should i do???

My boyfriends birthday is this weekend..what do i get for him?!?!?!?HELP!!!?
this is from my sisters experience wt u do is:





1. send a letter to his school ( not embarassing)


2. in the letter right your feelings for him and how special it is


3. also write that when u see me ill have a gift for you.


4.when you see him giv him a red rose ( romantic ma sis says) and giv a quick kiss on his cheek ( or long kiss on lips if its a serious relationship)





p.s my sister says hi



White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment