Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finding out someones birthday via internet?

I%26#039;m trying to find out my grandfathers birthday because I want to get a tattoo in honor of him and I want to incorperate his birth flower into it but I need his birthday in order to figure out what flower.





I CANNOT ask my family, they would not only not approve of the tattoo but would also be very upset that I would want to know anything about a family member that does not live in my respective house. (We%26#039;re not a close family, we%26#039;re just a bunch of people that happen to share a last name. And we%26#039;re not allowed to talk about each other)





Is there anyway to locate someones birthday by using the internet, I found one site but it wanted 20 dollars a month and I don%26#039;t need to spend a month on a site, just like two minutes.





Thank you.





Love.


SeriousDisco.

Finding out someones birthday via internet?
1. http://217.160.240.239/cgi-bin/query.pl





2. County records. Find out where he got married (they won%26#039;t give you a birth certificate, it%26#039;s for parents or a person him/herself only). There will be a birth date. Costs about 5 dollars or something.


3. County records on-line. If you know the county in which he was born, you can search the on-line database.
Reply:You should post this Q on Craigslist.com and ask if there is anyone out there who HAS this %26quot;monthly%26quot; account and would be willing to look up the date for you, for a small charge. You can probably get the information for $2 or so from a person who has already paid for the month subscription.


Sorry to hear your family doesn%26#039;t talk. I remember when mine didn%26#039;t. :(



yahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment