Sunday, April 12, 2009

Her birthday is tomorrow?

My fiance left me on the 24th of Jan. She said she is in love with me and still loves me...but has to deal with life on her own for right now. Too much stress etc. She said i smothered her...but only as telling her I love her all the time....always asking if she needed anything. I thought that is what you do when you are in love with someone...you are always there for them. Tomorrow is her birthday..I miss her so much. I have not even spoken to her. I wrote her a letter that stated that I will leave her alone to figure out her life. I want to text her and tell her happy birthday. I also wanted to send her flowers for Valentines day. She and I may not be together anymore, but she will always be my valentine. She once told me if I left her she would fight like hell for me...now that she left me I want to fight like hell for her. I want to put that on a card and send it to her. Is that a good idea? What is your opinion? Especially women.

Her birthday is tomorrow?
Just leave her, she will soon learn that she need%26#039;s you.





Girls like guys who dont really smother them as if they dont like them



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment