Sunday, April 12, 2009

My boyfriend didn't get me anything for my birthday!!?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 5 months. We%26#039;ve dated before a few years back, and now we are head over heels for eachother. He treats me so well. I am a little bummed because today was my birthday and he said happy birthday and gave me a kiss. I was thinking that maybe later hed come out with flowers or a card or gift, but he never did. Before my birthday he talked about how he had things in mind for me, and then i mentioned how im at his house a lot and he said that my present is somewhere where I wouldn%26#039;t look. So I was excited to see what he got me. but i got nothin. I didn%26#039;t want anything but atleast a homemade card or something! For his birthday I got him balloons sent to him and some movies. He is unemployed, so i understand that hes low on cash, but not THAT low that he can%26#039;t even make me a card or buy flowers.





Basically, I am just wondering to why he wouldn%26#039;t get me anything and why he said he did but then came up empty handed. Should I mention it to him?

My boyfriend didn%26#039;t get me anything for my birthday!!?
Considering, he%26#039;s unemployed, its quite reasonable to give a gift. If you plan on telling him about your frustration, do you think he will not get offended? Nevertheless, you have to say to him your disappointment but do it in a most subtle way.
Reply:.Most certainly would,if can lie about a birthday present Then he can lie about anything.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment